Welcome to the Euro Armenian Games!
Euro Armenian Games House Rules
General house rules
1. Registrations should be organized via an official Armenian organization.
2. Only one non-European athlete per team sports and only one non-European athlete per individual sports is eligible to take part (first come first serve principle).
3. For the team sports, each team may not have more than 1 non-Armenian player in the team. Non-Armenians who have proven (ID card or other governmental document) first-degree (married or child) family relationship with an Armenian person are not counted as non-Armenian players.
4. The individual sport solely consists of Armenian participants, unless a Non-Armenian participant has a proven (ID card or other governmental document) first-degree (married or child) family relation with an Armenian person.
5. For the team sports athletes, the minimum age is 14+ years and for the individual sport 12+ years. Athletes turning these ages during the year of the EAG will be accepted.
6. All instructions of the Euro Armenian Games (EAG) host organization must be followed.
7. All athletes and guests are obligated to wear the EAG wristbands (or other recognizable tool determined by the EAG host) during the EAG weekend.
8. Access to the hotel, breakfast, sports and evening events is only possible with the EAG wristband.
9. In case a wristband breaks it should be saved and handed over to the organization, who will provide you with a new wristband.
10. Losing a wristband will be investigated by the organization and can lead to an extra charge. Fraud will result in exclusion from the entire event. This includes removal from the hotel.
11. Misbehaving during a sports competition means disqualifying from the tournament.
12. Misbehaving during the event in any accommodation can result in exclusion from the entire event.
13. Misbehaving to EAG committee members and EAG host, volunteers and referees means exclusion from the entire event. This includes removal from the hotel.
14. Disqualification and/or exclusion from the event will not result in a refund.
15. The EAG host is not responsible for any theft and losses of personal properties.
16. The use of alcohol is prohibited for persons under the age of 18.
17. The EAG host takes no responsibility for misbehavior and abuse of alcohol/drugs etc.
Sport house rules
18. For the team- and sport regulations we refer to the sport rules included in the sport section.
19. Each athlete can only choose one sport.
20. The EAG host has the right to change or cancel any sports if there are insufficient participants. These participants will be informed and requested to join another sport.
21. The EAG host gives great importance to Fair play in sports. Every team/athlete carries the responsibility for Fair play. The referees will be instructed to make the EAG a Fair play tournament.
22. The central EAG tournament regulations and sport rules will be applied and shared by the EAG host to the sport delegations.
23. The presence of all team captains at the captains meeting is mandatory.
24. All participants should be in possession of Health, Accident and Travel (cancellations) insurances.
25. The EAG host is not responsible for any damage made in the sports arena, hotel, bus or any physical damage during sports. The costs of damage will be recovered from the responsible.
26. The EAG fees are always transferred to the EAG host. EAG committee is not responsible for any refunds of the cancellations made by participants, athletes, guests or the EAG host.
27. As a result of the reservation costs, each EAG host is obliged to charge the following cancelation fee for the participants, athletes, guests:
– 35 calendar days before the start of the EAG event: 50% of the amount you signed in for, excluding possible transfer fees.
– 21 calendar days before the start of the EAG event: 75% of the amount you signed in for, excluding possible transfer fees.
– 14 calendar days before the start of the EAG event: 100% of the amount you signed in for, excluding possible transfer fees.
28. Special cases of cancellation caused by severe sickness or injury, calamities, and death will be examined and inspected by the EAG host.